IIBankers' Member Agreement
Member Application Agreement - The "Applicant" refer to the company or individual applying for membership in the International Investment Bankers Association ("IIBankers"). The following application form (the "Application") must be completed by a principal of the applicant company, if for a company inclusion. The Application must be completed in its entirety. If an item does not apply, please note with "N/A" in the space provided.
By accepting the Applicant as a Member, IIBankers hereby agrees that the Member shall have:
- Unlimited use of IIBankers' exclusive Members-only forum
- Invitation for admission to all IIBankers events and conferences
- Enhanced listing on our Member page, including a link to your firm's website and a bio
- Inclusion in advertising in which our Members are listed
- Authorized use of our official Membership seal on your website home page
- Unlimited license use of the official IIBankers' Membership seal on all company stationary
By submitting the Application, the applicant hereby represents that:
- The information contained in the Application is true and correct;
- The applicant is duly authorized to submit this application on behalf of the Applicant; and
- The Applicant agrees to be bound by the final decision of the Delegate Assembly of IIBankers with respect to the disposition of this application.
The applicant hereby agrees to do the following upon approval:
- The Applicant agrees to affix the official IIBankers' membership seal on its website homepage with a link back to IIBankers.
By submitting the Application, the applicant hereby agree to the following:
CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION. "Confidential Information" means information or materials provided by any member of IIBankers ("Member") to another Member, whether directly or through any agent and including by or to any and all Member’s respective officers, directors, employees and agents, that any and all Members treats as confidential. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Confidential Information does not include information or materials that (A) were, at the time of disclosure, generally known to the public; or (B) become generally known to the public after disclosure, other than as a result of the act or omission of either Party; or (C) were rightfully known by the Members prior to receiving the information, or that are thereafter received from a third party entitled to disclose the same; or (D) are or were disclosed by the a Member to a third party generally without restriction on disclosure (E) are disclosed by any Member in good faith in carrying out its duties with regard to any proposed transaction between or amongst the Members ("Proposed Transaction"). Confidential Information shall in all events include the fact that the Members may be interested in entering into a transaction, and the fact that the Members may desire to engage in discussions regarding a Proposed Transaction, and any of the terms, conditions or other facts with respect to any such Proposed Transaction.
As a Member, you hereby agrees that you will not (A) disclose any Confidential Information to any third party without the express written consent of IIBankers; (B) make Confidential Information available to any of its employees or consultants except to the extent required to perform their duties in connection with evaluating and conducting a Proposed Transaction;or (C) use Confidential Information for any purpose other than its evaluation and conduct of a Proposed Transaction with the disclosing party. Each party receiving Confidential Information shall be required by the Member making the disclosure, to sign a legal non disclosure agreement. In protecting Confidential Information, the party receiving the information shall be held to the same standard of care it applies to its own information and materials of a similar nature, but no less than a reasonable standard of care.
Termination of Membership
IIBankers is a private club. We reserve the right to terminate any Members membership at any time without notice without cause. Should your termination be unvoluntarily terminated, you will be due and shall receive a pro-rated refund of any fees/dues paid in advance.
Members may terminate their membership at any time for any reason by notifying the IIBankers' administration.